Sunday 17 May 2020

HI hEIDI , my beer is mashing so now is the time to continue our conversation in whatever medium and method we can. I guess the initial catalyst to my  comment is the identifying with any call for justice, any incarnational activism,and with the need and desire for these cries to connect in a unified way. The dream I referred to I wrote down at the time in a blog documenting what we were doing in Bude.(see below Strike Twice) There's a fair bit of confusion in it but that's the nature of Babel. The gist of it was that we were striking claims(stakes) into ground that an invasive plant had colonized.  This was happening in multitudinous places and I presume with different invasive species and opponents. What  really strikes me is the united levering out of the toxic root. I have been yearning for this since then, looking for signs of and seeking activation of the vision.The www looked like something happening until it got monetized And so we find ourselves now in this time. A global reevaluation of where we are and where we are going. What is the 'new normal' coming out of Covid. May be NOW  is that time to lever out the last great empire. It will be done by we the people. The church,yes, but with the artists the activists the gardeners the parents the prophets the punks the mystics the misfits the hunters and gatherers etc etc etc all "from every tribe tongue and nation". Linking, connecting 'communing, coming together to choose life and what is right.The meek will inherit the earth - or will we carry on and "Consume. Be Silent. Die"( seen on a bus stop bench 'in Christchurch in about 1982 which  strangely enough is where I find myself now.)This really strikes me at a time when my own inheritance from my parents has seemingly been completely  claimed by my elder sister, and all I will receive is an old image of my childhood home. I'm seeing a lot of fractals at the moment.  gotta go and do my sparge and boil, back in a bit...Through all the intervening years I have not been feeling the intensity of Spirit like we did in those prophetic days.Perhaps we have all been digging those trenches' loosening the hold of the insidious roots and this renewed focus is a call to Share in the communal task at hand of lifting together in the oneness of revealed sonship. The creation is definitely groaning louder as it waits. Time for my hop additions... But now I'm hearing the Prophetic voice with a renewed intensity and purpose. I want to see evidence of  this, to initiate, encourage, to hear the sound of a united voice saying no to hell. Anyway I've been listening to Common Hymnal while writing this and are strengthened in my purpose here, knowing others are on the same page,  and thank you for speaking.Oh! that the masses, the silent majority would wake up, rise up and speak up to the powers and principalities, but first I think maybe we should be seeing and speaking to each other. I could go on and intend to as the apocalypse(uncovering) unfolds but for now I need to cool my wort and get fermenting.Somethings brewing. love adVance
Strike Twice

No comments:

Resume@Vance

 VANCE GILLGREN. Vanceandanne@gmail.com 02102404696. 447366338101 Born in Gisborne, I emigrated to UK with my wife and children for a period...