Saturday 6 June 2020

adVance Prayer Shuffle

So, I'm at work
Alone in the glasshouse
As I sit to finish a job previously started
I jot down some words
"O God of my shuffle
Giving what I need
From what I like"
Turn on speaker
Open Spotify
💜Liked Songs. Shuffle. 260 Songs.
This ain't no party this ain't no disco this ain't no fooling around Life during wartime
I'm a man of few words A man of few words
All I needed was the love that you gave Only You
And it stoned me to my soul And It Stoned Me
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I Wanna Be Sedated
Durgen Chugna Durgen Chugna
It's a mad world Mad World
Everything's coming to a grinding halt Grinding Halt
In the light of the morning sun...we are living in a world of fools How Deep is Your Love
Used and abused Ooh La La
C'mon I'm talking to you c'mon Shout
This is the sound of my soul True
I'll go anywhere with you This is Where I Came In
Oh I want the truth to be said True
Oh Oh I worry too much Worry Too Much
But I still havn't found what I'm looking for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Well hello Adam where you been Wot
I want to be alone(Dialogue) I Want To Be Alone
I WORSHIP YOU Way Maker- Live
I'm living in a ghost town Ghost Town
God on our side? With God On Our Side
I want to feel home again He Has Time
We all stood still All Stood Still
Look at all these roses petals on the ground I call this one Rose Petals- Live
I call this one George Floyd
O how he loves us How He Loves Us
Hold me Take Off My Shoes-Live
Keep on walking don't look back (You Gotta Walk)Don't Look Back- 2002 Re-Master
This was the song that was playing in my head as I was evicted and walked out of my childhood home in search of the truth that I knew was somewhere. I met Him a few weeks later in a psychiatric ward. In the last almost 50 years we have walked together in sanity
I needed to switch off half way through to drive a tractor...
pocket shuffle - latest addition to liked songs came up
Highway Hypnosis Highway Hypnosis
Speaker went flat

Music= Muse
hope this has amused you
                                       adVance
This is the Playlist It's an unusual form of prayer but from pressing shuffle until over 2 hours later  there flowed an uninterrupted intimate powerful revelation of Gods heart to me that at times had me weeping on my knees at work. It may be personal and just for me, or it may speak to others which is why I'm sharing.You may like to pray...
"O God of my shuffle
Giving what I need
From what I like"
from your own playlist?
                                                                      adVance



No comments:

Resume@Vance

 VANCE GILLGREN. Vanceandanne@gmail.com 02102404696. 447366338101 Born in Gisborne, I emigrated to UK with my wife and children for a period...