Monday 2 May 2022

There's no end...

 

  •  



        Vance Gillgren

    dton2f :t3 a23yMa1Pc1l1atM1   
    Shared with Public
    Public
    When I think of time
    and the forces moving me,
    from the dawning of creation...
    to the dusk of death, I see.
    All the lives been lived,
    the histories made,
    the graves been dug in vain.
    I cry my God,
    why am I here,?
    how do I ease this pain.
    Of meaningless, of helplessness,
    this emptiness,
    I feel,
    lost in space, a losing race,
    I need to know you're real.
    A living God, a reference point,
    a meaning and a hope.
    Because I'm part of this creation.Its groaning and its grope.
    For time begins and ends
    in a place we can not see
    The boarders of our lives...
    The me, myself... just me
    Standing in a corner
    I can feel it's near
    the end and the beginning
    Join like one ginormous sphere
    So peeking from my small place
    I realise and know
    I don't need to get a grip
    I just need to let go
    Because I can't imagine
    The way it really ends
    But that's the point...
    there is no point
    at where this story ends xxxxx
    Back at ya Vance xxxxx
  • Emma Middleton
  • Vance Gillgren
    😍WOW! Love this Emma x The ever present present and each of us the centre of the 'U 'n I verse. Creational and Relational love for each other, we're sister and brother. You in England and in New Zealand I am, encouraging each other in a poetry slam! lol i just think it's a pity about the City.

No comments:

Resume@Vance

 VANCE GILLGREN. Vanceandanne@gmail.com 02102404696. 447366338101 Born in Gisborne, I emigrated to UK with my wife and children for a period...